ROCHELLE PARK, N.J. -- An overheated underground electrical vault at the Mack-Cali Centre in Rochelle Park sparked on Monday, causing a fire and knocking out power to the building, authorities said.
"PSE&G and firefighters were at the scene handling the situation," Detective Sgt. James DePreta told Daily Voice just before 2 p.m.
One injury was reported in the 3-alarm blaze, although the extent of it couldn't be determined.
Maywood and Saddle Brook firefighters and a Hackensack FAST team assisted their Rochelle Park colleagues.
CHECK BACK FOR MORE DETAILS
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.