It's not even 4 p.m. and you need a drink. Luckily, North Jersey is no stranger to afternoon cocktails with many places offering tough-to-beat happy hour specials.
Here are the best ones across Bergen County, according to Yelpers.
- Get this: $6 mojitos/margaritas, $5 wine/sangria, $3 beer, $1 empanadas
- When: Tuesday, Wednesday all day; Thursday and Friday 4 to 7 p.m. and 9 p.m. to close (food not included); Saturday and Sunday noon to 4 p.m. and 9 p.m. to close (food not included).
- Get this: Half-off apps like coconut shrimp, tostones with chicken, lump crab stack; $5 Mojito Cubano, Ultimate Piña Colada, Frozen Bahamarita®; beers between $3 and $4.
- When: Monday through Friday, 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.; Sunday through Thursday, 9 p.m. to close.
- Get this: Five-dollar ($5) everything including apps like shaved New York strip sliders, BBQ pulled pork sliders, fish tacos, buffalo mac & cheese (and more); as well as beers, cocktails and house wines.
- When: Monday through Friday, 3 p.m. to 7 p.m., and 10 p.m. to close. Drink specials are available except on Friday and Saturday nights.
- Get this: Twenty-five percent off the endless tapas (regularly priced between $9 and $14) menu and all drinks (think Sangria, lots of it).
- When: Monday through Friday, 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Get this: $3 domestics, $5 premium, $5 wines, $5 mixed drinks, $5 empanadas, pierogies, garlic shrimp, sliders, hive fries and loaded tots.
- When: Monday through Friday, 3 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Get this: $3 domestics/chips and dips, $4 BJ's signature handcrafted beers, $5 dark horse wines, half off mini deep dish pizzas (buffalo chicken, California supreme, Mediterranean, build your own, more) and $1 off guest draft beers.
- When: Monday through Friday, 3 p.m. to 7 p.m.; Sunday to Thursday, 10 p.m. to close.
WANT TO BE ON THE NEXT HAPPY HOUR LIST? EMAIL CLEVINE@DAILYVOICE.COM .
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.