HACKENSACK, N.J. -- A football camp is planned at ETS Sports Performance Training in Hackensack.Football players in grades 3-8 are eligible. The first annual football camp runs July 11-July 14 from 9 a.m.-noon at Hackensack High School.
The instruction stresses both position-specific and team play.
Position Specific Drills:
- Wide Receivers
- Tight Ends, O-Line
- Running backs
- Defensive Backs
- Defensive Line
There will also be,
- Group and Team work
- Speed and Agility Clinic Skills
- Competition Motivation
- Goal setting
Youth Camp Coaches include:
- Certified Athletic Trainer Reggie Foxworth
- ETS Sports Performance Coach, Running Back Coach, Depaul Catholic Rashid Darrisaw
- ETS Sports Performance Coach, Wide Receiver Coach, DePaul Catholic Gerald Glisson
- ETS OL/DL Position Specific Coach, Athletic Director Neptune High School Danny Ageyman
- Also, ETS alum and sports performance coach, Monmouth University football graduate and more.
Guest speakers include NFL's Senior Director of Junior Football Development, EJ Barthel, Temple Football Evan Rodriguez, NFL Tight End.
The coaching staff will thoroughly train and prepare each player during the entire camp to be a better, more confident football player.
All coaches are CPR certified.
All registration fees include tee shirt and water bottle. Siblings, 10 percent discount.
Early Bird Registration through June 20. Cost is $150, non Hackensack residents; $99.99, Hackensack residents.
Registration, June 21-July 5, $165, non Hackensack residents; $110, Hackensack residents.
Late registration, July 5-July 11 and walk up registration, $175 (non Hackensack residents) $120 (Hackensack residents).
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.