GARFIELD, N.J. -- A Garfield elementary school has been chosen to participate in a national program to help stop the spread of classroom illnesses.
- Tells you your temperature
- Offers personalized guidance on how to soothe symptoms and when to call the doc
- Reminds you when to take meds and at what dosage
- Keeps your family’s health details in your pocket whenever you need them
- Shows which illnesses are circulating nearby for a better idea of what bug you’re fighting
"Parents will have the power to see what’s going around the school, helping with earlier detection and response to spreading illness," school nurse Donna Adamo said.
"It is a great avenue for me to remind parents of preventative measures during cold and flu season.
"We have high hopes that this program will allow James Madison Elementary to stay healthy and reduce absences.”
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.