GARFIELD, N.J. -- Park Ridge Police Chief Joseph Madden was sworn in over the weekend as the 93rd president of the Bergen County Police Chiefs Association.
Madden and the 2018 board officers were sworn in by new State Attorney General (and former Bergen County Prosecutor) Gurbir S. Grewal during an installation dinner at the Venetian in Garfield.
- Immediate Past President: Oakland Police Chief Edward J. Kasper
- 1st Vice President: Old Tappan Police Chief Thomas M. Shine
- 2nd Vice President: Rutherford Police Chief John R. Russo
- 3rd Vice President: Montvale Police Chief Jeremy Abrams
- Recording Secretary: Wallington Police Chief Carmello Imbruglia
- Financial Secretary: Bergenfield Police Chief Cathy Madalone
- Sergeant-At-Arms: Haworth Police Chief Michael Gracey
- Treasurer: Cresskill Police Chief Edward J. Wrixon
The association has a rich history dating back more than 85 years.
MISSION STATEMENT: To secure a closer official and personal relationship among police officials in the County of Bergen; to secure unity of action in police matters; to elevate the standards of police institutions; to strive for advancement among all lines that pertain to the prevention and to the detection of crime and the promotion of police efficiency in general.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.