YOU READ IT HERE FIRST: Fumes at a Moonachie printing company sent 10 people to the hospital and sickened dozens of others this afternoon.
Moonachie police, firefighters and the First Aid & Rescue Squad responded, along with a Bergen County Hazardous Materials Unit, to 4 Over Inc at 4 Empire Boulevard just before 2 p.m., Police Sgt. Jeff Napolitano told CLIFFVIEW PILOT .
A burning machine motor apparently sent up the irritating odor, emergency responders at the scene said.
Thirty-nine people were evaluated, with eight being taken to Hackensack University Medical Center and Meadowlands Hospital, following what amounted to a two-alarm call.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.