HACKENSACK, N.J.—PSE&G is milling and paving in the area and reminds Hackensack residents that street parking and traffic may be interrupted through Friday.
PSE&G says people should follow all posted signage and seek alternative parking as necessary.
These are the affected streets:
- E Broadway
- Hudson Street to South River Street
- Frederick Street
- Old Hoboken Road to Hudson Street
- Jackson Avenue
- Frederick Street to Marginal Road
- Kennedy Street
- Jackson Avenue to Washington Avenue
- Blauvelt Place
- Old Hoboken Road to Jackson Avenue
- Williams Avenue
- Blauvelt Place to Kennedy Street
- Bonhomme Avenue
- Frederick Street to Lodi Street
- Kansas Street
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.