HACKENSACK, N.J.– A Hackensack road resurfacing project was set to begin on Wednesday, officials said.
Milling, paving, and curb, sidewalk and ramp repairs will be conducted at:
- Ross Avenue – Summit Avenue to Grand Avenue;
- Fairmount Avenue – Summit Avenue to Grand Avenue;
- Poplar Avenue – Grand Avenue to Krone Place;
- East Camden Street – River Street to Park;
- Louis Street – Catalpa Avenue to South Lake Drive;
- Clinton Place – Linden Street to Pangborn Place;
- Linden Street – Clinton Place to Passaic Street
No parking and/or detour signs will be posted, officials said.
Vehicles should be moved by 7 a.m., officials added.
For more information, call Derya Tezcan of Boswell McClave Engineering at (201) 373-8912.
The work was being funded by a Community Development Grant and the city, officials said.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.